These may be requested by:
- Coming to the surgery reception and filling a Repeat Prescription Request Form
- Post, by enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope
- Fax a request on 0118 926 3230
- You can also order online once you register with Patient access. To register for Online Services, please fill in our Online Registration Form.
- By registering with Pharmacy 2 u @ www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/register or by calling 08458039033
Requests made before 12 noon will be ready for collection after 48 hours.
Prescriptions request made on Friday will be available on the Tuesday evening following the weekend. Please note that medicines for the treatment of common symptoms such as colds, sore throats etc are available without prescription from local pharmacies.
You may arrange to have your repeat prescription delivered directly to your pharmacy. Please ask at reception for more details.
We now have the ability to send and receive prescriptions direct to your named pharmacy electronically. Please fill in our online EPS registration form if you would like this service.